The Patriot

April 2019 Student Shout-Outs!

Week of April 8th:

Amazing job to Warren Powers who threw a no-hitter in Baseball!

Shout-out to Rhys Heraghty, TJ Gembala, and Kiril Hadjipetkov, for the release of 2 demos for their band “The Rocky Coasts.”

Shoutout to Carleigh Mahoney on reaching her 100 in Girls’ Lacrosse on Thursday!

Week of April 15th:

Congratulations to Sophia Glassner for receiving first place at the April NAC for fencing on Sunday!

Shoutout to Robert Smith for jumping 19-08.00ft in the Boys Long Jump Relay Varsity at Morris Hills Relay.

Shoutout to Jack Jennings, Tucker Ward, Sam Marran, and Jack Stanley for running a NJ #1, US #10 DMR, with a time of 10:19.08 at Dodgertown Relay.

Week of April 22nd:

Congratulations to Luke Maguire on his publication of the book, “The War on Grease.”

Congratulations to Vinny Czarecki for walking off Mendham baseball to a 2 run win after trailing on Wednesday.

Shout out to the St. Lawrence church in Chester for generously hosting the relay for life coffee house event showcasing students’ musical talents from Central and Mendham.

Week of April 29th:

Congratulations to Alethea Bergad who competed in a Horseback Riding competition on Friday and won first place!

Congrats to the Girls 4x400m Relay Team on a second place finish at the Penn Relays on Thursday!

Thank you to all of those brave students who spoke at the Power of Storytelling on Wednesday.

About the Writers
Gaby Acevedo, Staff Writer

Gaby Acevedo is a 15 year old Sophomore and this is her first year writing with The Patriot. She writes for the Center page, and when not writing for the...

Joelle Beck, Staff Writer

Joelle is a 15-year-old writer for the Patriot. As a sophomore, this is her first year writing for the school paper. She enjoys English and reading during...

Jordan Larrabee, Staff Writer

Jordan Larrabee is a current Junior at Mendham High School. Jordan is a member of Mendham's journalism class and write for the paper, The Patriot. He chose...