The Activity Fair!

Picture of the word and words associated with school clubs. Image from Howler.

Tavishi Chattopadhyay, Staff Writer

The Activity Fair is coming up soon, and here’s everything you need to know. The Activity Fair starts on 22nd of October. For the activity fair the clubs’ virtual powerpoints will have links with information concerning the club, like contact information and sign up sheets. The doc linking all of these clubs was sent to students at the beginning of lunch on Thursday. 

As Mr. Panfile, the Coordinator for Sports and Student Activities, states that different clubs have different purposes. Such as Journalism which allows students to actively comment and report on news in the school and around the world. Along with that, the activities fair has a range of different clubs. Ranging from Math League to Cheerleading to Amnesty International. Some of the most popular clubs are Service Club and Mock Trial. The Service Club allows students to help around their communities through community service and donations. Mock Trial allows students to prepare for different court cases as lawyers, witnesses, and judges. For those who don’t want to join the clubs given, may contact Mrs. Meagher to create their own club. West Morris Mendham has a range of different interesting clubs for students to choose from, so make sure to check it out!